Welcome to Dane Dane's Kitchen! I'm Dana, known affectionately by some as Dane Dane. After living numerous places around the world, I have experienced all kinds of cuisine and often integrate it into my family's daily meals. I generally don't use many recipes but cook from sight, feel, taste and texture. It's always frustrating when people ask for a recipe and I can't really give them the exacts. So, I've tried to work some of our favorites into something to share. If you see something that interests you, join in, put your own spin on it, have fun and enjoy food!

Pizza Pinwheels


Need a snack or light meal fast? This is it!

1 store bought puff pastry
spaghetti sauce (I use leftover sauce from a previous meal)
grated mozzarella cheese

Roll out puff pastry, spread sauce across the pastry, sprinkle cheese over the sauce, then roll the pastry up like a cinnamon roll. Cut it into slices about 1 inch thick, then place them on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle additional cheese on top of them and bake at 425F until golden brown. Make a salad and you have a quick meal.

Variation: use pesto for the sauce and left over chopped chicken pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment