Welcome to Dane Dane's Kitchen! I'm Dana, known affectionately by some as Dane Dane. After living numerous places around the world, I have experienced all kinds of cuisine and often integrate it into my family's daily meals. I generally don't use many recipes but cook from sight, feel, taste and texture. It's always frustrating when people ask for a recipe and I can't really give them the exacts. So, I've tried to work some of our favorites into something to share. If you see something that interests you, join in, put your own spin on it, have fun and enjoy food!

Fresh Ideas



Recently I have wanted to freshen up the traditional things we eat. When I did, I got cheers. Here are a few.

1. Instead of red sauce on a pizza, try using pesto instead. Add feta cheese instead of mozzarella. It's a nice change of pace.

2. For 22yrs pancakes have been on our table every Sunday morning. Recently we topped them with strawberries, banana, granola and honey. Yummy!

3. Soft tacos take a twist when leftover soft butternut is mixed in to the seasoned ground beef. It's a great mix of sweet and spicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment